Monday, September 22, 2008

Ryan Lee Bootcamp

This my first post, so forgive me if I ramble. I went to a bootcamp this weekend in Stamford, CT. The bootcamp was all about showing fitness professionals the business side of fitness and how to prosper from it. I hve been to Ryan Lee bootcamps before, but I have to tell you this was the most rewarding and informative event that I have ever been to! I can say that with such conviction because the knowledge I obtained this weekend will help me get more clients and grow my business by leaps and bounds.

I also got to meet the top professionals in the industry, and they were the nicest and layed back people that you want to meet. Very helpful and attentive to my concerns and a wealth of knowledge.

I recommend that any fitness professional that did not attend this bootcamp, that they get the CDs ASAP!

No comments: