Friday, September 26, 2008

Get It Done Everyday

Today is a great day and I give Thanks to God for allowing me to touch someones life today. I do have some complaints about the way in which people complain all day about they don't have enough time for this or that. I sit back and ask myself how do you not have time?

I know we all lead busy lives and things come up that may put a monkey wrench in our schedules, but the bottom line is this, If you want to stay healthy and not be overweight and have lots of energy, feel strong without the aches and pain you must stay fit! That means that you have to get off your lazy ass and do something! I don't care what it is or for how long.

People always talk about what they want and how they want to look and feel, but that is as far as it goes. Let's face it, there is no magic bullet! You have to GET IT DONE EVERYDAY! No matter what. The more that you learn to embrace that attitude the sooner you will be on your way to accomplishing all your dreams.

In the words of DAX MOY "you get paid for done". It can be rephrased to any situation that you might face in life, it you have a deadline, achieving at fitness goal, growing your business, relationship. You get what you put into it.

That's My Word!

P.S. Let's Get It Done Everyday ;0)

1 comment:

Tony Books Avilez said...

That's what I'm talking about right there.