Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Perseverance

http://www.youtube.com/v/ArvS5QsPmG4"> http://www.youtube.com/v/ArvS5QsPmG4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Hello again, well here is my first ever video post. I must confess that I'm not the most computer savy, but I figured that I should be somewhat knowledgeable about the process of movie making. So i dove into the task only to fail miserably several times before getting it right. Hence the reason for this post.

In life things don't always go right the first time, sometimes not the second or third time for that matter, but it's the ones who continue to push forward and keep their focus that get the reward.

This video is by no means perfect but it's a start and that is where it all begins. I couldn't go any further if I never at started. So what is the moral of this story if you don't succeed at first, try and try until you get it.

There is a saying in the bible: "men perish for lack of vision". Keep your vision and keep moving in the direction you need to go and surely you will get there.

That's My Word!





No comments: